Tuesday, April 24, 2007

C25k: Week 1, Day 2 - Redux

Today was Week 1, Day 2 of C25k. Ankle felt great, and the running was easy. I hardly broke a sweat. In terms of cardio, I could probably pick back up at about week 5 or 6, I think. But I want to ease my ankle back in to running, so I'm content with starting way back at the beginning and following C25k's easy ramp upward from the beginning. Funny how easy it seems now, compared to my recollection of how difficult it was the first time through.

Funny thing: the other day I had a new client, that had read my blog! I guess she googled my name after setting the appointment to meet with me. She congratulated me on my running and weight loss, and asked me how my ankle was doing. She looked at the family photos I have in my office and said "wow - you really HAVE lost some weight, haven't you?" It felt a little odd, since I use such a conversational tone in my blog and talk about spider-man, the muppets, etc. Very unlike my work persona. I don't think I've said anything in my blog to be embarrassed about, but maybe I should go back and read through the entries to be sure....

No comments:

Post a Comment